Sunday, April 12, 2009

Before the Frenzy






























I have 3 major plant events coming up in the next 21 days, so I though I'd post before the frenzy of these events overwhelms me. I will try to update for each of these events, but may end up covered in leaves, sniffing flowers. I'll try. So here are some pictures. The Brugmansia sanguinea has at last flowered and the rest is a bouquet of native flowers all sprung up from the green of my garden and the soil. Layia platyglossa, Nemophila menziesii, Penstemon heterophyllus, and Phacelia viscida. What pollinator-tempting lovelies!

2 comments:

robin michelle said...

Really nice pictures! I hope you make it through the frenzy. . .

jet said...

The flowers are Calafia's lovely bounty!
Yeah, I don't know abou the frenzy part - those plant sales get pretty intense...